My personal chef + catering services are ideal for families and individuals looking to
- Support special diets: such as gluten free, vegan and vegetarian.
- Incorporate more plant based meals into your diet, without giving up meat.
- Save time and money: introduce more time into your day (no food shopping or preparation) while doing away with the monotony, expense, and unhealthfulness of ordering out.
- Start fresh with a new approach to mindful whole-foods eating
"Just a quick note to say that you're amazing!"
-Vladamir G, Jersey City, NJ
1. Our first meeting will take place in your home or over the phone, where we'll talk about your wellness goals, dietary needs, kitchen details, and likes/dislikes. This will guide me in creating your tailor-made menu for our first cook day.
2. After our initial meeting in your home, I'll create a menu and shop for the freshest ingredients from farmers markets and local markets including Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, Fairway and Fresh Direct. If you belong to a CSA, I'd be happy use the produce from your CSA.
3. I'll come to your home on our selected cook day, with ingredients in hand spending the next few hours creating meals for the week. They'll be stored in the refrigerator or freezer. I'll email you instructions on heating and assembling your meals. Last but not least, I'll leave your kitchen cleaner then I found it.
Personal chef sessions start at $100 + groceries. This includes 3 meals for the week (4 servings each).
"Emily's food is outstanding. I'm not vegetarian, but I appreciate good vegetarian food, and hers is some of the best I've had. The ingredients were fresh and the flavors were all unique."
-Justin G, Philadelphia, PA