Football Sunday Brunch - Frito Pie
Between now and February Sundays for a lot of people seem to be reserved for football. Here's a great football day brunch entree sure to keep you full through the end of the game. Even if you're not a football fan, this is still a fun meal to make for a lazy Sunday. It also works well as an easy weeknight dinner too.
Frito Pie (Serves 2)
2 Small bags of Fritos
1 can of Amy's Vegetarian Spicy Chili
1 1/2- 2 cups of shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
2 Eggs, over easy
1 Avocado, sliced
Mexican Crema to taste (optional)
1. Divide Fritos between two plates
2. Heat Vegetarian Chili through until hot and set aside.
3. Cook two Eggs over easy.
4. Divide Chili between two plates and put shredded cheese on top.
5. Put one Egg on top of each plate.
6. Divide sliced Avocado and put on top of Egg
7. Add Crema to taste around plate if desired.